Anybody else pre-order their Galaxy Note Pro 12.2?

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for drawing too, even though I'm completely untalented. I still enjoy drawing really badly, and the 12.2 gives you loads of room. The screen is also big enough at last for the split screen function to be useful. Side by side with my 2014 10.1 it looks huge, but you soon stop noticing the size once you use it. I usually have mine propped up on my ample stomach, so the weight increase isn't an issue either :)

So far I'm loving it, and I prefer the new Recent Apps button to the old menu button, but I still don't like the hardware buttons as I'm always pressing them accidentally, especially in apps that won't allow me to rotate them. Not that it stopped me from buying the 12.2, obviously.

Lynn
xxx

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
After doing a bit of research on OTG USB dongles, I went ahead and pre-ordered a 64gb version from Amazon.com and the Logitech keyboard/case.

You were able to order the Logitech case? When I placed my order it was listed as Unavailable. I just grabbed a cheap $15 case to protect it until the Logitech becomes available.

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I got mine for drawing too, even though I'm completely untalented. I still enjoy drawing really badly, and the 12.2 gives you loads of room. The screen is also big enough at last for the split screen function to be useful. Side by side with my 2014 10.1 it looks huge, but you soon stop noticing the size once you use it. I usually have mine propped up on my ample stomach, so the weight increase isn't an issue either :)

So far I'm loving it, and I prefer the new Recent Apps button to the old menu button, but I still don't like the hardware buttons as I'm always pressing them accidentally, especially in apps that won't allow me to rotate them. Not that it stopped me from buying the 12.2, obviously.

Lynn
xxx

Haha cool well you will definitely have to tell me how you like it then since I want to buy it for the same reasons. And trust me drawing is basically like playing an instrument, the more you do it the better you get. I draw soo much but I'm still not that great. I am doing some art videos on my YouTube channel. I just opened it up lol I don't know if it'll help you or not but it is worth a shot :) I'm no professional by wayyyyyy far haha but I think I have a few things that I can teach and I also do gaming and tech videos too but if it helps let me know and if not I'll try to get better but draw with jazza is an amazing channel that I just love!!

Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1ohc_7ht2km0TWGpE8qFA

Here is draw with jazza: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrawWithJazza

Make sure to tell me how you like the note pro ;)

Posted via Android Central App

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine was delivered yesterday. I'm having a bit of a time wrapping my brain around TouchWiz, and while the Magazine UX is cool, it's a bit limited so far. But the device itself is sweet! I'm sure many of the rough spots will wear down over time.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine was delivered yesterday. I'm having a bit of a time wrapping my brain around TouchWiz, and while the Magazine UX is cool, it's a bit limited so far. But the device itself is sweet! I'm sure many of the rough spots will wear down over time.

Yay for you:D. That's weird I ordered a 64gb as well from Amazon and it's still in pre order phase. Did you get the 32gb instead?

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Yay for you:D. That's weird I ordered a 64gb as well from Amazon and it's still in pre order phase. Did you get the 32gb instead?

Yes, the 32/Black. I figured that I don?t carry around a lot of video, but having the SD slot means it's an option in the future.

My biggest gripe so far is a lack of instruction for the Magazine UX. I accidentally managed to get two windows open at once, but I haven't found anything to tell me how to do it intentionally.

Also, I'm definitely glad I have big hands with long, strong fingers. People lacking my mutant paws may find it uncomfortable to use for long periods.

Peaches36

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the 32/Black. I figured that I don?t carry around a lot of video, but having the SD slot means it's an option in the future.

My biggest gripe so far is a lack of instruction for the Magazine UX. I accidentally managed to get two windows open at once, but I haven't found anything to tell me how to do it intentionally.

Also, I'm definitely glad I have big hands with long, strong fingers. People lacking my mutant paws may find it uncomfortable to use for long periods.

Please tell me it came with a complete manual in the box.. :what:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol