Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Any cases popping up?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
It's available here in the UK but no cases from Samsung.. Only a few covers on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any cases popping up?

I also purchased the official bookcover case from Samsung at Best Buy yesterday. It's $70, but in my humble opinion, if you want true form and fit you'll be hard press to find one to match it.

I have the official bookcover case on my Note 8, and Note 10.1 2014 tablets also.

Nursedad

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

I also purchased the official bookcover case from Samsung at Best Buy yesterday. It's $70, but in my humble opinion, if you want true form and fit you'll be hard press to find one to match it.

I have the official bookcover case on my Note 8, and Note 10.1 2014 tablets also.

In your opinion...is this easy to take on and off?

Posted via Android Central App

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

In your opinion...is this easy to take on and off?

Yes. The case is very easy to take on and off. When I'm home just laying around I like to take my devices (phone & tablets) out of the cases and hold the raw unit. These cases make it a very easy to do just that, and then just pop the device back in with a snap.

lobobuzz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Yes. The case is very easy to take on and off. When I'm home just laying around I like to take my devices (phone & tablets) out of the cases and hold the raw unit. These cases make it a very easy to do just that, and then just pop the device back in with a snap.

Agreed. Snaps right in and a perfect fit. Very easy in and out... great overall design.

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The Belkin cover costs the same as the Samsung cover, but, appears to be a more solidly made product.

shey851

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes have my Logitech case and keybord about a week now. Real classy product though somewhat expensive. The short fall is that it does not charge the tablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2