Getting started help and S-Note question.

Ion_NotePro

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
First - I am really new to this unit and have not owned a Samsung tablet, so I have a big learning curve ahead of me :).

1. Does anyone have any good resources such as posts, sites, blogs, etc... that center around "getting the most out of your note" I don't really need an education on android, but have no experience with the Samsung apps. I have particular interest in S-note. I am an Evernote user and really like the integration... once I get my head wrapped around all the options. I suspect there are good resources out there for the 10.1 that work for well for the 12.2 note as well - in regards to the Samsung Apps. I will check that forum as well.

2. Specific S-Note question - With the "easy illustration" feature you can quickly add a table which I find useful. I cannot, however, find a way to resize the column width or row height. Can that be done?

Thanks any advance for any all/help.

T

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I can help with # 2. Tap on the lasso tool and then tap on the top line intersection point and it will select the table for editing. Then you can drag any point to make the table any size you want it to be. Here is a screenshot.

Screenshots_2014-03-01-11-50-20.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-03-01-11-50-20.jpg
    Screenshots_2014-03-01-11-50-20.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 14

Ion_NotePro

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks - I must be doing some thing wrong.... I can select the whole table as you have, but tapping the point where you have it circled does nothing. To be clear, I am not trying to resize the whole table, just the widths and heights of the individual columns and rows.

When I tap on the circle spot you show - it simply moves the entire table and does not resize the column.

Thanks again - I must be doing some thing wrong...

T

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
No what I gave you only controls the entire table. I'm not sure if there is a way to adjust individual columns like in Excel or in Word.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38