Can't use while charging a low battery

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I was Skyping tonight and wasn't paying attention to the battery level and when it fell to 15% a pop up ket me know. I attached it to the charger but the level kept dropping. I unplugged and reconnected it and a pop up telling me "Continued usage while charging may prevent efficient charging".

Is this Note Pro 12.2 specific or KitKat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I was Skyping tonight and wasn't paying attention to the battery level and when it fell to 15% a pop up ket me know. I attached it to the charger but the level kept dropping. I unplugged and reconnected it and a pop up telling me "Continued usage while charging may prevent efficient charging".

Is this Note Pro 12.2 specific or KitKat?

I haven't had that problem before. Mine seems to charge more than it drains even while I'm using it but I don't Skype so that might be a high drainer.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
After the pop up I continued to use it and it still discharged. So I closed everything and turned it off.

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had that issue. Depending on what apps I'm using, sometimes it only charges slowly, but it does always charge. As mickey says, maybe Skype is a high drainer. If it's charged up when you turn it on, presumably there's no issue with the charger itself, so something must be power-hungry.

Sent with love from one of my Samsungs

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
After the pop up I continued to use it and it still discharged. So I closed everything and turned it off.

Are you using the stock cord and charging brick? I know that if you are charging using a phone charger it doesn't charge quite as well and using a USB port will be slower even.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I was not using the stock charger. I will try it this weekend to see if I get the same response.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan