What's up with the spell checker or lack thereof?

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Since I've been using this tablet, I haven't seen an active spell checker. Any ideas?

That's strange as it's working for me except for whenever I use a USB keyboard or a bluetooth keyboard. I guess I should clarify that I'm talking about the type as you go correction and not something that you run at the end of a document before sending it.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This thread has been going on EVERY SINGLE SAMSUNG DEVICE ever. Not even sure if it's the same guy starting it haha

Anyway, give it up. No, Samsung devices DON'T have in-line spell checking. Yes, you get autocorrect (very smart, actually) thanks to SwiftKey-powered tech with the stock keyboard.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
That's strange as it's working for me except for whenever I use a USB keyboard or a bluetooth keyboard. I guess I should clarify that I'm talking about the type as you go correction and not something that you run at the end of a document before sending it.
Oh you mean auto correct?

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: If you use the "Internet" browser you actually get a spellchecker that puts a dotted red line under the misspelled words. However I don't know how to see the correction, there may not be one. It may just be a warning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7