Where's my free subscriptions?

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I just bought my note pro yesterday from verizon and I thought the deal was when you bought one you got $700 worth of free apps and subscriptions but so far I have not found out how to redeem or get them. Anybody had any luck?

April920

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Can u reset it to the default page? When I redeemed my subscription it was from the stock browser

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if we're talking about the same thing. It was reported when you buy the tablet you get $700-800 worth of perks from Google play, gogo, Hulu plus, Siriusxm, audible, Cisco, Dropbox, and lots more.

Posted via Android Central App

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
If I recall correctly it requires setting up an account on samsung apps that's linked to your Gmail account and verifying your email address through a link in a verification email that Samsung sends you.

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
The user guide on the Verizon site doesn't mention most of the free stuff advertised with the wifi version. I'm not sure if that is meaningful.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think all the "freebies" are worth getting excited about. Unless you plan on paying to keep the FREE 50gb of Dropbox after the 2 years you'll have to find some place else to store the items you have there. The same goes for Hulu+, Sirius and Cisco. I would have been happier with more Google Play credit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Last edited:

Banefire

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't think all the "freebies" are worth getting excited about. Unless you plan on paying to keep the FREE 50gb of Dropbox after the 1 year you'll have to find some place else to store the items you have there. The same goes for Hulu+, Sirius and Cisco. I would have been happier with more Google Play credit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

+1

I agree.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
After you register with the samsung apps, it should automatically register your device with Samsung. They will then send you an email with the link in it and one confirming that you have registered your device. Mine worked, but I do not think all the "freebies" are really worth it.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
After you register with the samsung apps, it should automatically register your device with Samsung. They will then send you an email with the link in it and one confirming that you have registered your device. Mine worked, but I do not think all the "freebies" are really worth it.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

Actually if you have a Samsung account the registration will be automatic during the setup of the device and the email will come immediately.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae