Official part # from samsung to hdmi out my display onto a monitor?

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone got the right part # to do this with? I'm thinking it's not just microusb but also the connector beside it. It should look like the charge cable jack on one end and hdmi female on the other?

shey851

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Anyone got the right part # to do this with? I'm thinking it's not just microusb but also the connector beside it. It should look like the charge cable jack on one end and hdmi female on the other?

Hi I am likewise trying to connect my Pro with externals such as projector, camera, card reader etc. I have written to Samsung who simply apologised for lack of accessories to connect their product. I have purchased a number of cables from third paprties but as yet failed to make the darn thing work for me. Otherwise love my Pro!

Posted via Android Central App

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Try this: EPL-3FHUBE

But if your look to send to TV you might want to consider Google Chromecast, it works great and no wires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I want the wired version and that adapter looks suspect with 1 star rating lol. Thanks for putting it out there tho. Hopefully samsung releases something official sooner rather than later.