Note pro 12.2 battery issues

dentalexel

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Google + seems to all of a sudden be destroying my battery life. For the last two days I've taken the tablet off the charger at 100%. I then went to work and when I got home at 5:00 had 51% battery and I hadn't used it all day. I checked the battery meter and it says google + is using 43% of the battery, even though nobody is using it. The auto photo upload is off too. any ideas as to what to try? I tried a reboot and it did the same thing.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I would check all the settings for Google using the Google Plus and the Google Settings apps and turn off any instant or 15 minute stuff that you see. It sounds like it's just constantly running all day long.

dentalexel

May 14, 2011
Visit site
that's what I thought but I couldn't find any place that said a period of time to sync. I don't have this on my android phone or note 8.0

bmad

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Google + seems to all of a sudden be destroying my battery life. For the last two days I've taken the tablet off the charger at 100%. I then went to work and when I got home at 5:00 had 51% battery and I hadn't used it all day. I checked the battery meter and it says google + is using 43% of the battery, even though nobody is using it. The auto photo upload is off too. any ideas as to what to try? I tried a reboot and it did the same thing.

I had similar issues. Though I realise this solution doesn't suit everyone, I just set the Wi-Fi to turn off when the pro goes to sleep. Now I only lose a few percent overnight. Will keep an eye on this thread as it would be useful to keep the Wi-Fi on all the time.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer