Need help deciding between the 2

cool_weirdo

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
so lately I've been obessing on the note pro 12.2 i would randomly visit Best Buy to see her in action (don't judge me) so yesterday i went into Best Buy just to look around and i saw this tablet/laptop called hp split x2 for $550 and I'm not gonna lie i was amazed because it was pretty much a computer in a tablet form. so my question is what would you guys do?? Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 or HP Split X2? help me out what would you do and why.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Why do you think the 12.2 is a female? You refer to it as "her." That's not accurate because part of the set up when you get home is to circumcise it, so it's actually male. Just a heads up.

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Look at the specs of each device real closely. That should help you make a decision on which one will fit your needs the best.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The tablet part is a half pound heavier than the Note Pro. But the deal breaker is the 1366 x 768 resolution. It's really for someone who needs a netbook first and tablet second. Or third. Or maybe fourth. It's a netbook that converts into an emergency tablet. Although there's apparently too much wobble in the hinge, so maybe an emergency netbook at that.

It's cheaper, but that's because no one wanted one and they're liquidating stock. The original SRP was comparable to the Note Pro.

Last edited:

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
This is my first Samsung tablet and it is the nicest I've ever had, or even seen. I have yet to see any negative reviews, amazing units!

Sent from my SM-P900 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463