Which bluetooth keyboard and mouse for note 12.2

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the keyboard cases from logitech etc., I'm looking for credible recommendations for a stand alone bluetooth keyboard (with relevant shortcut keys nd hopefully backlighting) and a mouse or trackpad with shortcuts. I see that samsung has something new called the s mouse and a new keyboard, both supposedly dedicated to the one pro 12,2. Please chime in. tia.

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Have played with the S mouse at BB and it is nice. Have not seen a Samsung keyboard on their support page yet, just the mouse and the cover. Am getting a BT keyboard with the one case I ordered from Amazon. Comes with it so don't know anything about it until I get it. Since it is separate from case and device might be nice to take if I need one. Think I might pick up the s mouse. I understand the apple track mouse works great with the 12.2.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I tested my apple super mouse that I use with my mac desk top. While it moves the cursor around properly but the 'magic' movements do wacky things on the 12.2 and I guess are relevant only to the mac. I ordered a cheap bluetooth mouse from eBay and I'll see if it does what I need. If not I'll go for an s mouse. Btw, a commenter on this site or another forum indicated the 12.2 will only take one bluetooth accessory at a time, either keyboard or mouse. I find that hard to believe, or am I wrong.

onewac

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Interesting question. I have also heard the one BT device at a time on other devices so that may be the case. Don't know personally since I haven't tried using more than one at a time. I can see where the s mouse would be nice according to the samsung rep it has the same functions as the s pen. I usually have always just used the onboard keyboard since I do most of my stuff on my mac and just transfer over stuff to tablets. However the writing capabilities is what drew me to the 12.2 note over the tab pro in the first place. That and the large screen for movies!

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
What we both heard re one bluetooth device is WRONG!!!!!
I tested and both my bt keyboard and BT apple mouse paired and connected. Good news. It's just that my apple magic mouse is programmed to just do mac stuff, so double clicking on an app takes me to home screen. A generic BT mouse or s mouse shud be fine.

Interesting question. I have also heard the one BT device at a time on other devices so that may be the case. Don't know personally since I haven't tried using more than one at a time. I can see where the s mouse would be nice according to the samsung rep it has the same functions as the s pen. I usually have always just used the onboard keyboard since I do most of my stuff on my mac and just transfer over stuff to tablets. However the writing capabilities is what drew me to the 12.2 note over the tab pro in the first place. That and the large screen for movies!

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Using the Logitech keyboard which pairs perfectly and the Logitech T630 touch mouse. The mouse is a thin pad that has 2 Bluetooth channels. I like the mouse very much. It is very handy in spreadsheets.

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Using the Logitech keyboard which pairs perfectly and the Logitech T630 touch mouse. The mouse is a thin pad that has 2 Bluetooth channels. I like the mouse very much. It is very handy in spreadsheets.

This is precisely what I was hoping to do, so thanks for the validation. I've been using a Logitech WiFi mouse through the OTG, but more than once I've wanted to access files from a thumb drive and been stymied. I think I'll order the T630 today.

blue13x

May 8, 2011
Visit site

When it comes to the design and recharging, the T630 wins.
But it lacks the S mouse ability to turn on the multitask. There is a button on the left on the s mouse that brings the multi task window. A very important feature you dont get with the Logitech.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have several bluetooth keyboards, one samsung, one logitech and the other no name bought on amazon and ebay, ranging in price from approx $15 to $35. All are for android 3.0 and above, all do all or most of the np12.2 special commands, and I'm using a bluetooth mouse from eBay that cost $10. All connect and work perfectly. I prefer stand alone rather than case-keyboard combinations. The keyboard's and mouse are very light so if I need to travel and work with the np12.2 it's way lighter than even my macbook air that I sold when I decided to buy the 12 as a laptop replacement when needed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia