Where's the lost pen alarm?

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I assume there isn't one for the Note Pro or at least I cant find the setting. Is there an app which does the same thing? I have a Note 3 and I miss that feature.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I assume there isn't one for the Note Pro or at least I cant find the setting. Is there an app which does the same thing? I have a Note 3 and I miss that feature.

There isn't one. Which is why you keep losing them.
I lost 3 already.
Yeah, would be nice if an alarm started beeping when the S-pen gets outside of a range of, say, 2 feet from the device.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
There's an icon at the top left of the screen that shows the pen is out. That is considered an alert. Just check it before you close down and you wot foggy you have it behind your ear.

- - - Updated - - -

Wot foggy=won't forget.

MAK-VA

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Look for S-Pen Keeper on Play. I started a thread about this a month or so ago, and someone recommended it. It causes the tablet to vibrate when it gets too far away from the S-pen. Runs in the background.

Fruuk

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Look for S-Pen Keeper on Play. I started a thread about this a month or so ago, and someone recommended it. It causes the tablet to vibrate when it gets too far away from the S-pen. Runs in the background.

Is there any noticeable difference to battery life when running S-Pen keeper?

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it Doesn't work for me on my tab

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

MAK-VA

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't think so, but as of yet I'm still trying to get into the swing of using the Pen, which on my prior Android tablet (Transformer 700) I didn't have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech