Problems with the new update?????

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Let's use this thread to ACCURATELY reports issues, fixes, the pros and cons, the downsides and the benefits. And does anyone really know what the update is SUPPOSED to do???

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
There is no change log yet but battery life is not as good for me on the new update

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pdxham

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Shortened battery life? Starting with equal battery charge, running the same applications, what is the difference in operating lifetime (per charge) of the new vs. old system? I keep my NP on charge most of the time, using it only on my desktop. It's a new device, and so I can't tell the battery load difference, do to my limited experience. That won't always be the case, and I would like to know more about battery life.

With this update so far, I haven't noticed any differences at all, which is probably a good thing. Samsung may actually have fixed something, but it's pretty much lost on me. The good news is that I haven't discovered any NEW problem(s) as a result of the update. Thanks for the info.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Is in the email app. I had my b tablet set to get work email like my note 3. The program is staying Koen connected to the net. Causing it to lose battery. Turn it off and the battery life had nearly tripled

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk