What is the best note taking and printing app for Note 12.2

PandaAndroid

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I bought my tablet a few days ago and it's pretty much the only android device I've ever used so I am still trying to figure out how it works. I'm looking for a note taking app that fits my needs. I've tried S Note, Papyrus and Evernote. I would like the app to have handwriting, letter sized paper so I can print, voice recording and preferably be functional with multi window. Is there such an app? I can't get S Note to be in letter sized paper. Papyrus doesn't have voice recording and is a bit limited in layout choices. Evernote cannot handwrite. Which app should I use?

On a side note, what's the best printing app? I have a Canon Pixma cloud ready wireless printer. I've tried ThinkFree Print, Pixma Print and Cloud Print. I like how Pixma Print can scan but, the converting before every print takes a long time. I like how ThinkFree Print can print from Google Drive but, I can't change any printer settings and when I tried printing from S Note, it would only print a zoomed up portion of the corner. Very importantly, they both don't print borderless. Cloud Print, I installed it. It says it's installed but, I can't find it anywhere on my tablet.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I guess not. I just tried it and do not see a c way change that in the settings

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I didn't see a way either and if it doesn't work in landscape that is a big no-no for tablet users, at least in my opinion. It looks really nice except for that.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed that somehow I have 2 different user names and I was totally unaware of this. Maybe I can get a mod to help me figure out how to delete one of these? Or better yet how to combine them into one?

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
+1 on Printer Share. There's a free version you can try and if you like it the premium is $13.00 (I think).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

PandaAndroid

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I checked out LectureNotes and PrinterShare. LectureNotes has everything I need. It took along time to get everything set up but it works great. No complaints.

PrinterShare however, can print borderless only if I say I am printing on photo paper and even though my printer can do duplex, I can't get it to print duplex.

Dean Schulze

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Sinclac - No, Evernote doesn't accept handwritten input from the S Pen. I've got a Note Pro 12 and Evernote won't accept anything with the S Pen.

Last edited:

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Sinclac - No, Evernote doesn't accept handwritten input from the S Pen. I've got a Note Pro 12 and Evernote won't accept anything with the S Pen.

Welcome to the forum Dean. Have you tried Microsoft OneNote? This app recently had an update and now you can write using the sPen. I also like Note Anytime very much but the name has changed and is now called MetaMoji Note. It is expensive however there is a free version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463