Printing on Samsung Note Pro 12.2

drrejensen

May 11, 2014
Visit site
ANyone know the best app to print regular word documents on the Note Pro? I have used the samsung print app and it can't find my printer. I ended up getting Printbot pro which at least can find my printer and print PDF formats. ALso would like to print docx files?

Posted via Android Central App

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Which printer do you have? I've not done extensive printing but having a wifi enabled printer and it's companion manufacturers printing app works the best. (ie Brother printer and Brother iPrint). If you're printer is at least on your home network then Google Cloud Print works good.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Check to see is there is an app in the app store for your particular printer. I have a brother wifi laser printer and I use the brother app and everything prints seamlessly.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Try printer share in the market. I've had it forever and still use it today. My NP 12.2 Note 3 Note 10.1 all print flawless

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I use PrinterShare and PrintHand and both work very well for me. They are both in the App Store and both require a purchase.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I also purchased Printer Share a couple years ago for $9.99 and haven't looked back as it has worked on every Wifi system that has a printer on that network that I've tried. For me it has worked like a charm on several Android tablets and phones.

pat06

May 23, 2014
Visit site
For my Canon MG5350, i have installed Pixma Print APPS. The "print" option does not work but I am using a workaround. To print a page or a doc, I select the "share" option and then "Pixma print" and it works.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have now tried the new Epson Android printing app and find it to be a great option for Epson WiFi printers. The App lets you print directly to the wireless Epson printer without having to be connected to the network the printer is on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC