App allow seamless S-pen and Bt Keyboard?

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to use S-note as it is horrible handling PDF Annotation. I've used lecture notes and currently using Papyrus and possibly to EZPDF.

What I want to be able to do is use BT keyboard and seamlessly use the S-pen to jot notes and highlight etc..... right now for me is to use Hword and export as PDF and then on Papyrus use it to annotate using S-Pen. Problem with Papyrus is you can not right now import PDF into an existing note so you have to create a new note to import. Then I export those as PDF to dropbox separately and then I use an app in my Macbook Pro Retina to combine those files into one note. lastly, I import back into Papyrus to take additional notes if need be as one note.

So as you can see this is a lot of steps in the workflow....so to those that has more knowledge in apps. Can you guys help me with a better workflow?

Papyrus is horrible for text input using bluetooth. You can not modify the text once finished. You can't edit the text box size like EZPDF or move the text box around. When you copy and paste a text onto Papyrus if you don't readjust the width it will paste the text out of the page horizontally. Once the text pasted I have to go and enter a return at the end of text box line by line then when I "OK" the text gets pasted correctly.

Trying to not be so wordy explaining what I want....hopefully I'm making sense.

I like the way Papyrus writes better than the lecture notes...but honestly I haven't tried on the lecture notes to do this process.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya.

I've tried a half dozen or more PDF readers, some of them paid and none fit the bill for me and my annotation needs. I just tried Skitch today and it looks promising. Give it a try.

There's a PDF annotation add-on that has a 30-day trial. I've only played with it briefly today but I may end up keeping it and this feature may just force me to go premium on Evernote after my year is up.

Workflow uses Evernote. So when I launch Skitch from within a file browser I enter into their PDF annotation tool and do my thing. When I'm done the resulting PDF is saved into one of my Evernote notebooks. I'm then able to open up said file on my computer to view it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon