Any one going for the new s tablet

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Tab S vs iPad Air 2: Ultra-thin tablet to battle Apple's slate....it's being announced in ny city tomorrow at 7 pm. Sounds very slick and very thin and light. Hope it's priced decently. It's a 10.3" amoled screen.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Meh.. larger form factor with active stylus is where it's at for me. .. I'll stick with my Note Pro.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm not interested in anything around 10" but if they have an 8" it may be a good replacement for my Tab 7.7. I have yet to see another Samsung tablet with a screen and build quality like the 7.7.

For me, the 12.2 is great for productivity and the 7-8" sizes are great for portability.

fastcarve

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Since they have announced an 8.4 with a beautiful Super Amoled display coming to Verizion, I'm very likely to pick one up. I just wish it was a Note series with that screen.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I will opt for the new Note 4 and Note Pro 8.4. The Tab S has a great screen but the rest of the specs are nothing to write home about and no S pen.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I do find it interesting that they spent the effort to make fancier covers and keyboards specifically for that S model line and did not do the same for the Pro line. Granted there are similar accessories but they have a more industrial look/feel to them than the S line has and aren't as streamlined. I understand the difference . . just would have been nice to have a bit more attention to detail for the accessories for the pro models too considering the price point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay