Hancom office -- the mission pieces

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I use only Word. Missing is Word count, and also missing is a Share arrow so you can use your own wifi printer or be able to send to some other entity other than just email. I have to email to my desktop and print from there.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I use only Word. Missing is Word count, and also missing is a Share arrow so you can use your own wifi printer or be able to send to some other entity other than just email. I have to email to my desktop and print from there.

Check to see if there is a free trial for Printer Share. It is a wonderful app that allows you to print so many different things to your wireless printers and I have used it for years. Check it out. I believe it costs between $10-$15 but it works very good and it sure beat emailing to print off a desktop.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The biggest issue for me with Hword the lack of revision tracking

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The biggest issue for me with Hword the lack of revision tracking

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Same here. I collaborate with others on nearly all documents and this major shortcoming forces me to have to rely on PDF annotations and passing the buck to someone else to do editing. As a result I hardly use HWord for editing and it merely serves as a viewer for me for email attachments.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hancom is also unable to utilize macro enabled documents (docm). In fact it can't even open them. So for someone like myself that uses templates for everything Hancom isn't much of an option. In addition, Hancom doesn't read and use the formatting information within a Word document as far as I can tell. Hence the formatting of both the page and the paragraphs is not mantained.
I have read some rumors that MS is going to bring out the next version of Office for the Android platform. If so I am going to be in hog heaven and finally be able to eliminate a PC laptop from my work tools.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hancom is also unable to utilize macro enabled documents (docm). In fact it can't even open them. So for someone like myself that uses templates for everything Hancom isn't much of an option. In addition, Hancom doesn't read and use the formatting information within a Word document as far as I can tell. Hence the formatting of both the page and the paragraphs is not mantained.
I have read some rumors that MS is going to bring out the next version of Office for the Android platform. If so I am going to be in hog heaven and finally be able to eliminate a PC laptop from my work tools.

Yes Android is supposed to get Full Microsoft Office by the end of 2014 just as ios already has.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
If you just use Word like i do its fine and the SNP has replaced my macbook air that i sold. Word count would be nice, though. I'm sure they will get it all together down the road.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
If you just use Word like i do its fine and the SNP has replaced my macbook air that i sold. Word count would be nice, though. I'm sure they will get it all together down the road.

Did any of this help you with being able to print without having to email your documents?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac