Clipboard

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Is there another way to check/clear the clipboard other than going to built in Web browser, press and hold on the address line until clipboard pops up? I'm sure I'm missing something simple😯

Posted via Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there another way to check/clear the clipboard other than going to built in Web browser, press and hold on the address line until clipboard pops up? I'm sure I'm missing something simple������

I'm basing this on how the Note 3 operates, so let me know if it does not work on your tablet. Open the stock keyboard and long press the microphone, then choose the clipboard icon. On the Note 3 that is the third icon but I don't know if it will be the same for you.

Last edited:

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm basing this on how the Note 3 operates, so let me know if it does not work on your tablet. Open the stock keyboard and long press the microphone, then choose the clipboard icon. On the Note 3 that is the third icon but I don't know if it will be the same for you.
This method doesn't work on the Note 12.2 and it's ashamed as the clipboard feature was an outstanding feature on previous tablets. Yes you can get to it as the OP mentioned but this feature should be locked into the keyboard as in previous tablets.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
This method doesn't work on the Note 12.2 and it's ashamed as the clipboard feature was an outstanding feature on previous tablets. Yes you can get to it as the OP mentioned but this feature should be locked into the keyboard as in previous tablets.

Does your keyboard look different than in this Samsung video of the 12.2 keyboard? That keyboard has the clipboard option.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJhx8y-2Kg

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. The clipboard is on the microphone key on the Samsung keyboard. Long press and select clipboard from the options available. I figured it was right in front of me. Always get good help from folks on this forum.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I apologize. It depends on the application you are using. I was using Boat Browser when I tried it since this is a forum and it doesn't come up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay