Recording samsung screen

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd sometimes like to record my screen. That is recording whatever going on, a video. So is there a great app to simply do this -- NOT rooted.

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I've searched forever for this and I finally found it! There is this unheard app called mobizen. It is absolutely amazing! You do need a computer, but on the bright side, you then don't have to transfer the file to edit it the recording. You download the app and the computer software and start both up. It also tells you to install the drivers and such. Once it's connected it mirrors your tablet screen onto the computer. It has options like having the computer to record screen, take screen shot, and exchange files seamlessly! I love it and have been using it for my YouTube channel for over a month. Also, I'm not sure if you need this, but I've always had it so I'm not quite sure. It's an app called "USB Tethering" by DUCK SOFTWARE. It allows for free tethering and mobile Hotspot. Let me know how you like mobizen!

Posted via Android Central App

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
@kyle535. ..the need for a computer is as much a turnoff to me as the need for root. I recently read that there is an ios app that does it all, no root, no computer. I have to believe there is one for android, or will be. But Tnx for the tip. I sold my macbook air and use my np12 as my laptop replacement. I have an hp windows laptop sitting idle that I hate and wont even putz with anymore.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
@kyle535. ..the need for a computer is as much a turnoff to me as the need for root. I recently read that there is an ios app that does it all, no root, no computer. I have to believe there is one for android, or will be. But Tnx for the tip. I sold my macbook air and use my np12 as my laptop replacement. I have an hp windows laptop sitting idle that I hate and wont even putz with anymore.

I agree with you. The whole point for me is to not have to use PCs and Macs and instead do everything on an Android system device.

Kyle535

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

Well let me know if you find something, hopefully there will be one soon, but I havnt found any that actually do what they claim to do... Work lol

Good luck! :)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae