Lecture notes

parmacrafter

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 as well as the Galaxy Note 3. Does anyone know of a way to instantly and automatically sync my notes in lecture notes between both of my devices?

MarkAidan

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 as well as the Galaxy Note 3. Does anyone know of a way to instantly and automatically sync my notes in lecture notes between both of my devices?

The free app Dropsync should let you do it, works for me from my 12.2 to another android device. You need to load it up on both devices and set it to sync between the two - set and forget - works pretty well. May be a better way but this one is painless.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes dropsync. I exported my notebook board and imported to the other device. Sometimes my lecturenotes widgets are a little slow to sync, but if I open lecturenotes on the device the widget will update!

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

Shael1792

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I use Evernote. Samsung gave a year subscription away with the note pro12.2, so it's basically free. It will sync everything across all devices that have your Evernote account on them. I use it on my S3, laptop and note.
Which to me, makes the 45 a year which you pay after the free year is over, a pretty good deal.

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
@Shael1792. Evernote is more of a repository type system and not equipped to do what the op is wanting to do. Apps cannot sync there data with it live. Dropbox, box, etc are designed to allow apps to live update. They act as another drive not a separate app. I use both, evernote as my reference repository and dropbox for my live files that other apps use, such as y nab and lecturenotes.

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app