anyone running a 128gb card

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
As the title asks? I have a heard a few doing with since the update on Note 3's and assumed it would work on this. Just checking.

Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Same here: SanDisk 128gb microSD card, no problems at all. I'm also running one in a Galaxy Tab S 8.4, no problems at all.

thoots

madaudio

May 29, 2014
Visit site
The manual states the Tablet will only support a 64 Gb SD card.
I queried this on a Samsung Live Chat session: they claim that even if the tablet recognises a 128 Gb card, it will only read 64 Gb of data, and the rest will not be recognised. Has anyone successfully loaded more than 64 Gb of data and successfully got the Tablet to read it all?

thoots

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
The manual states the Tablet will only support a 64 Gb SD card.
I queried this on a Samsung Live Chat session: they claim that even if the tablet recognises a 128 Gb card, it will only read 64 Gb of data, and the rest will not be recognised. Has anyone successfully loaded more than 64 Gb of data and successfully got the Tablet to read it all?

Yes. "No problems at all."

I've got only 22.13GB free, and I sure as heck haven't ever found any media files that wouldn't play, or anything like that. Again, same goes for my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 -- no problems at all.

Get the big card and be happy. :)

thoots

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes. "No problems at all."

I've got only 22.13GB free, and I sure as heck haven't ever found any media files that wouldn't play, or anything like that. Again, same goes for my Galaxy Tab S 8.4 -- no problems at all.

About 80Gb on mine and I've never seen any problems.

Get the big card and be happy. :)

thoots