I'm looking for recommendations for a waterproof/resistant bag -- messenger or otherwise -- to carry around my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, as well as the other tools of my trade. What do you use to carry around this behemoth?
    09-26-2014 11:20 AM
    I carry an attaché case that I use for my laptop it's not water resistant but it's spacious and allows me to carry my laptop also if the need arises. Plus I paid quite a bit of money for it being stylish so I will use it until it falls apart.

Posted via Android Central App
    mkhall likes this.
    09-26-2014 08:12 PM
    I just ran across a review for one on Youtube earlier today. Unfortunately I can't post links yet. To find the review search for SumacLife Cady Bag Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO / Note PRO 12.2" to watch the video. There's also a link to where it can be purchased on Amazon. It seems pretty functional.
    09-26-2014 08:27 PM
    Not sure what size you need but I'm a fan of Timbuk2's bags. They're pricey but well constructed and offer customization options to boot.

Drill through the categories and you'll find a few TPU lined options in each. The Prospect Backpack looks neat and is fully lined with TPU for weather resistance.
    mkhall likes this.
    09-26-2014 09:28 PM
    I personally carry MountainSmith lumbar packs. My daily carry is the Day version, and I love it. I have carried the same bag for 6 years, and it is still going strong. Color might have faded a little, and the yellow zipper pulls look a little dirty, and the rubber coating on the ends of one zipper came off. Nothing to stop using it though. Its not waterproof, but I haven't been afraid of it getting wet when walking a short distance in the rain. It is also small enough that I can clip the waist belt and keep it close to my body under a jacket.

It has some pull straps to make it smaller, or release to hold more. This is my goto carryon on a plane, or really any travel. It will probably be a diaper bag when a baby comes along too. Though its not the best design for that.
    mkhall likes this.
    09-30-2014 02:47 PM
    I use this bag for my Pro 12.2 without a folio case for around town (http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
    And this one when I am going to be on the road and need the complete road warrior arsenal
    (http://smile.amazon.com/Samsonite-Lu...ords=samsonite.
    mkhall likes this.
    10-01-2014 01:32 PM