Note pro issue

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Started having issues with my note pro. I have done a factor reset,I have wiped the cache,
When I first try and lock onto my home wifi, it has issues, my Samsung St has no issues, when I do get connected to wifi everything is lagging, different Google application keep stopping.
This has been a great device until now. I have never rooted.
I also get a warning that says I will not get updates due to changing the system.

Posted via the Android Central App

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
And every time I log off my wifi will not connect it says check the a quality of my Internet. My other devices connect without a problem.

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I also keep having issues of log into setting. When I try to log into setting I get a prompt that setting has quite.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To clarify, are you saying that during initial setup after factory reset (assuming you used the factory reset option in recovery, not Kies) you're unable to connect to your home wifi?

If so you may want to use kies to do a full reset. It could be that the system is corrupted.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Assuming the issue isn't with your router I'd check to see if doing a full restoration using Kies would resolve it. If not there could be a hardware issue like a loose connection internally or something.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx