Why is my Samsung Note Pro 12 constantly stopping programs and games?

Jennifer Emes

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Samsung note pro 12 constantly stopping programs and games

My Samsung note pro 12 will constantly stop a game I am playing (multiple different games by different brands, all out of Google play) and go back to the home screen for no reason that I can figure out. It's gotten past the annoying stage and I would love to be able to do something to fix this problem. Also constantly (every 10 min or so) blanks out and "resets" whatever book I am reading, no matter the reader I am using (nook reader, google books, or 3rd party readers downloaded off google play store). What could be causing this?????

Thanks,
Jen

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung note pro 12 constantly stopping programs and games

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from starting up. Then start opening apps one by one, and see if you get the same problem. If not, then some app you installed is probably causing the conflict or instability. It can be challenging to figure out which one, though. Safe Mode Samsung Galaxy Note Pro | Verizon Wireless

You could also try wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Wipe Cache Partition Samsung Galaxy Note Pro | Verizon Wireless