flash player

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
On my SM-P900 I found that the Dolphin browser and Dolphin Jetpack allowed me to see flash videos. There is a whole thread on this subject somewhere. Do a google search.

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes just go to Google look up flash player for android and select the archived flash player versions it will be on that site. Works fine on all my android devices.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(46010)

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
It's a mess. Dolphin with Jetpack and then an old version of flash can be installed and made to work. But I find videos, esp those found in newspapers and Facebook still don't play. Oddly, these video clips play on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. That, combined with the fact that Amazon has never released an app to play Amazon instant video leads me to believe that this tablet is an orphan/dog.

mkhall

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Actually, you can play Amazon videos on the GNP now. There isn't a standalone app, but you launch them through the Amazon Store app.

Posted via Android Central App

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Actually, you can play Amazon videos on the GNP now. There isn't a standalone app, but you launch them through the Amazon Store app.

Posted via Android Central App

Interesting, I have a prime account and see no option to play prime videos when I navigate to one in the Amazon application.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463