SPen and Swift Key

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Swift Key and when I use the Spen, I notice not as many apps pop up the yellow writing pad like when I'm using the Samsung keyboard as default. Am I missing a setting somewhere? All apps work fine but I don't get the yellow writing pad just a regular keyboard.

Posted via Android Central App

Adoga

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Swift Key and when I use the Spen, I notice not as many apps pop up the yellow writing pad like when I'm using the Samsung keyboard as default. Am I missing a setting somewhere? All apps work fine but I don't get the yellow writing pad just a regular keyboard.

The key on the immediate left side of the SPACE bar can be used to toggle between the writing pad and the normal keyboard. Hope this helps.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Adoga. That works fine on the Samsung keyboard but I'm wondering about the Swift Key keyboard.

Adoga

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Adoga. That works fine on the Samsung keyboard but I'm wondering about the Swift Key keyboard.

I personally will not trade the default keyboard for any on the android shop. you never can tell what they record.

I tried out the MyScript Stylus Beta and it works great, and I think you can switch to the default keyboard from the keypad. Try it.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Actually I'm back to using the Samsung keyboard on my Note Pro. Swift Key doesn't work for me on this device. I do use it on my S4.