I used to use the s pen on my note 3 to quickly cut and paste pictures, clips of articles, etc.. and paste it in Facebook messenger no problem. I thought it was a neat way to share things that way. I just picked up my note pro about a week ago and quickly realized I can't do that anymore. When I would click on fb messenger after cutting and copying something, it tells me that the file is not supported anymore? Anyone having the same issue? It's just weird to me that it used to work flawlessly on my note 3, but not on this tablet. I don't have the note 3 anymore, so I wouldn't even know if it's just this device or all note device in general. I've tried to googling it but couldn't find anything regarding it.
    11-30-2014 02:15 AM
    why don't you use the Scrapbook feature in GNP. Yo can do a lot of stuff with the S-Pen window which can be called up by pressing the button on your pen. Have a look at it.
    11-30-2014 09:18 AM
    why don't you use the Scrapbook feature in GNP. Yo can do a lot of stuff with the S-Pen window which can be called up by pressing the button on your pen. Have a look at it.
    OP is trying to share an image clipped using the pen with someone in chat (hence the Facebook messenger reference) so scrapbook while useful for other things won't help much.

I just tried to clip something and share to regular Facebook application and that works fine. I do not use messenger but I'd suspect that that application is to blame. Try sharing to other applications and see if things work as expected. You may have to find a workaround like saving to gallery first.
    Tuandeezy likes this.
    11-30-2014 05:34 PM