Why isn't Twitter compatible with the Note Pro???

eobet

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm not allowed to download it in the play store.

EDIT: I just checked the Samsung store and there it says that it's already installed! What!? When I look at the list of all apps i dont see it and when i search for Twitter on my device nothing comes up. What's going on?

djc45us

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem eobet, I get twitter to launch only if I click on the twitter pane on the magazine UI
I assume it is related to that.

john pardon

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem. I use twitter for a long time on my tab. But suddenly i couldn't update my news feed and when i uninstalled it (it is preinstalled) with the intention to reinstall, it said: your device isn't compilable with this version.. but its preinstalled.. why.. if someone has a solution that would be great.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Not ideal nor desirable for some who may fear security issues but if it were me I'd side load it by downloading the APK from a site like apkmirror.com .

Rich3010

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
I have the same problem. I use twitter for a long time on my tab. But suddenly i couldn't update my news feed and when i uninstalled it (it is preinstalled) with the intention to reinstall, it said: your device isn't compilable with this version.. but its preinstalled.. why.. if someone has a solution that would be great.

Same exact situation here! Any solution yet?

sethyboy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The Twitter app on this tablet likely needs to be installed/updated from the Galaxy Apps store, due to it being a specially optimized version. I own a Note 10.1 2014 and can confirm it for that tablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol