I may be mistaken but didn't there used to be a photo frame widget on this tablet? I want to create a home page with photos but can't find the widget! Was it removed in an update or never there? If there is none, any suggestions on a good app for that? I looked at a bunch in the play store, just don't know which one is any good.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-12-2015 06:52 PM
    No photo frame widget on stock 12.2 note pro. Are you wanting a app that displays photos automatically non stop? Like those standalone devices that you see at Walmart? (That's what I understand a photo frame does) Or do you just want to put a frame around one photo?
    04-13-2015 11:02 AM
    Not actually looking to frame a photo. It's called picture frame on my Note4. I long press on my homescreen, choose the picture frame widget, then go to gallery and select the photo I want to display (family, cats, whatever) on that screen . It is a 2x2 photo. There is no actual frame displayed around the photo. It's not wallpaper it's actual photos. It's really nice. I can keep special photos close at hand to brighten my day when needed. I've had this on other phones and I believe my 10.1 and 8 inch tablets had it.

04-13-2015 12:31 PM
    Not actually looking to frame a photo. It's called picture frame on my Note4. I long press on my homescreen, choose the picture frame widget, then go to gallery and select the photo I want to display (family, cats, whatever) on that screen . It is a 2x2 photo. There is no actual frame displayed around the photo. It's not wallpaper it's actual photos. It's really nice. I can keep special photos close at hand to brighten my day when needed. I've had this on other phones and I believe my 10.1 and 8 inch tablets had it.

Yup it's gone already.I love that widget.But no longer in the widget tabs
    10-14-2016 12:19 AM