TouchWiz vs. Nova Launcher

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Personal preference really. The beauty of custom launchers is more control of widgets and grid size and spacing. The downside is that you lose some of the samsung widgets and the magazine UI. For many of us that isn't a con though.

Custom grid spacing, the resizing of widgets, overlapping of widgets, placement at half grid spacing, full margin control, disabling of widget margins (padding) and addition of gesture support for both desktop gestures and icon gestures are some of the reasons why I can't live without Nova Launcher.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Personal preference really. The beauty of custom launchers is more control of widgets and grid size and spacing. The downside is that you lose some of the samsung widgets and the magazine UI. For many of us that isn't a con though.

Custom grid spacing, the resizing of widgets, overlapping of widgets, placement at half grid spacing, full margin control, disabling of widget margins (padding) and addition of gesture support for both desktop gestures and icon gestures are some of the reasons why I can't live without Nova Launcher.

Well said! Bravo!

Exactly why I use Nova too.

DennisOS2

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, I actually have been a Nova user as well for ~3yrs. Love it. But being an amateur with the NotePro and TouchWiz I decided I should ask some experts before making a decision on which one to use. Sounds like I'm going to use the one that I'm so very familiar with and like so much. Thanks a lot for your insights and helping me make my decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza