My guess is that my cover/case messed up the digitizer on my Note 12.2. It affects S Pen writing when I write closer to the area (lower right corner of the screen). To see what I mean, look at the budge in the straight lines in the picture.

Those lines were drawn with a straight edge even though it does not look like it. When the S Pen gets near the affected area the line starts to bend. :-(

If you use a cover/case that turns the screen on when you open the cover, you might want to check the lower right area to see if your's is distorted too.

For those that DON'T use a cover that turns your screen on/off, is your digitizer ok in this area?
    Attached Thumbnails Cover/case messed up digitizer, affects S Pen writing-1430233180705.jpg  
    04-28-2015 10:59 AM
    That was happening to me with a Belkin case that I had which had magnets for auto screen on/off as well as magnets on the edge of the case to keep the flap closed.

I switched to a Speck Stylefolio which has no magnets and the issue went away.
    04-28-2015 11:27 AM
    That was happening to me with a Belkin case that I had which had magnets for auto screen on/off as well as magnets on the edge of the case to keep the flap closed.

I switched to a Speck Stylefolio which has no magnets and the issue went away.
    Thanks for the tip on the alternate case.

Are you saying that when you stopped using the case with the magnet, that the digitizer distortion went away no more bulge?
    04-28-2015 12:35 PM
    Yup though I can't say whether or not restoration of full accuracy was immediate I definitely noticed an immediate reduction in issues using that quadrant of the screen in LectureNotes. It's been 3 months since I've switched to the Speck case though and it's perfectly fine today. I think I had the Belkin case on the tablet for at least 7 months. The Belkin that I had hasn't been on their site in months, probably discontinued due to the magnet issues (I believe it was a Shield Fit).
    04-28-2015 01:52 PM
    Yup though I can't say whether or not restoration of full accuracy was immediate I definitely noticed an immediate reduction in issues using that quadrant of the screen in LectureNotes...
    Awesome! Thanks. I'll have to get a new cover for mine or preform surgery to remove the magnet. But that might be kind of ugly. I wonder if there is a way to demagnetize the magnet?
    04-28-2015 04:20 PM
    I took the cover off. Less than 12 hours later, it's back to normal. Thank goodness!
    You we're correct, @muzzy996. Not that I ever doubted you. ;^)
    Attached Thumbnails Cover/case messed up digitizer, affects S Pen writing-1430315348663.jpg  
    04-29-2015 09:49 AM