My Samsung galaxy note PRO 12.2 will not come on. I was playing a game and it suddenly stop. It has an faded back ground. Could it be the battery
    05-28-2015 08:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean the tablet stopped, and the background is faded? Do you mean the screen is still on, but it looks dimmed and is frozen? Or did the tablet completely shut down?
    05-29-2015 02:02 AM
    Since your message is not clear, regardless fades or black screen, use a HDMI adapter and connect your tablet to a TV which has HDMI port, the display on TV will tell you the status of your tablet if it's ON. Signs that it's on when you can hear some sounds or the menu and back buttons light up . If it's on and you're lucky, probable cause is loose LCD cable, the worst case is a dead LCD.
    05-29-2015 06:54 PM
    I have the fix for you. I had the exact same issue: This video on youtube will help you navigate what I'm telling you to do. This is a battery swap but he does everything i'm about to tell you to do. !!!!! Wouldn't let my post the link but youtube samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 battery swap he has a tutorial.

a. I swapped out the Charging Port $12.00 on eBay, no need for you to do that
    b. Open the device and unplug the charging port connector, be careful not to brake the tab which flips up
    c. Unplug the battery from the connector where it goes from battery to board, also be sure not to brake this on, it also flips up
    d. Unplug the battery from the main board. Gently lift up from where the wires are, the white section will lift up leaving the black dock
    e. plug all components back it.
    f. plug the tab in and it should come to life, mine did
    g. level of difficulty on this task is about a 2/10 any dude/dudette could do this.
    10-06-2015 02:21 PM