Hello Everyone,
    Bear with me I am new to this forum. I recently got 12.2 note pro, and I cannot figure out how to get pics from my S5 to the tablet. There has got to be a way without a computer. I don't have a computer so transferring like that is out of the question. I just want to transfer the pics from one device to another without having to use the data or another computer

Thank for your reply in advance
    matorchid
    06-12-2015 07:13 PM
    You can use Bluetooth or WiFi direct to do this. Just select the pictures you want to move from your S5 and select SHARE. Then select either Bluetooth or WiFi Direct.

You can also upload everything to a service like Google Photos (which now backs up your pictures up to 16MP in full resolution without counting against your Drive quota) or Dropbox, but that would use data... but you can do that via WiFi as well. Personally I truly recommend you back up your pictures in a cloud service. It really helps when your device fails or is lost or simply when you get a new one.
    06-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Use Google Pictures to auto upload to cloud. Install same app to both and youll see them in both. Or use Pushbullet app
    06-12-2015 07:58 PM
    You can also use SideSync to transfer (Drag & Drop) files/folders between your phone and tablet. It's a free download in Play Store. You need to install it on both devices if it's not already there. It connects via WiFi. Turn on your tablet and start the SideSync app, then start it on your phone. A screen should pop up on your tablet listing your phone. Tap on it and your phone screen will appear on your tablet screen. Your actual phone screen will go dark so don't panic. The next part I use my SPen for because I have fat fingers. Find the file/folder on your phone that you want to move to tablet. Press on that item and drag it to the folder you want it in (or create a new folder or just drop it in the internal memory or SD card) on your tablet. Transfer takes a minute or so depending on file size. You can move files both ways between devices. While using side sync you can navigate around both devices on one screen.
    Hope this helps

Posted via Android Central App
    SpookDroid likes this.
    06-13-2015 01:07 AM