I'm looking for a mouse app I can install on my Note4 that allows me to run my GNP 12.2. I am currently using a Samsung SMouse which works fine but as always I am trying to reduce the number of items I carry around daily. I found one app in the Play Store but never could get it to work. It looked very basic and I think it was just for running games. I do group presentations and I'm using a Pico projector along with my GNP tablet. I would like an app that will allow me to advance and reverse my PowerPoint presentations without having to be right next to the tablet.
    As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-18-2015 05:59 PM
    What about some sort of TeamViewer style app?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
    06-18-2015 07:35 PM
    Thank you. I have looked at the Team Viewer app and it's only for use with PCs or Mac. I've been able to figure out how to do what I want with SideSync. I have it installed on both devices. I start it up and am able to set up basically a screen mirroring connection. My phone (Note4) is able to run my powerpoint presentations which show on my GNP screen. I set my phone to view in landscape on my Tablet and joint viewing (both tablet and phone) so I can be away from my tablet and still see what I am presenting as well as control my presentation. Of course then it goes though my Pico projector via HDMI cable. One small drawback is with this setup there is a vertical row of control icons (8 or 9) on the right side of the tablet screen but if I adjust the aspect ratio on the projector I can keep them from being seen on the projected picture. If you have used SideSync this will make more sense. It actually works quite nice. SideSync works through WiFi so I can move around and interact with my audience better and still control presentation etc..

PlanetPluto7 and GregMargie like this.
    06-19-2015 02:35 PM
    That's pretty cool fatyank!

Solid reason to simplify presentations for use on mobile devices.

I was actually contemplating trying chromecast with Google Slides but your method seems neat too.
    GregMargie likes this.
    06-19-2015 06:05 PM
    Thanks muzzy996. It is actually easier to do than explain. I tried a few times before I figured it out. Works well and you look way cool running everything from your phone. It's fun to be a poser sometimes. LOL

I forgot to say that I make any changes to my presentations using Hancom Office and/or Microsoft Powerpoint. When complete I send a copy to One Cloud and I transfer a copy via SideSync to my Note4.

I've had to adapt more because as I've mentioned in other posts I no longer use a PC, Laptop etc... I am strictly tablet and phone. I like it and it keeps me alert to ways of making these devices even more user friendly as well as versatile. In the electronics world they are both getting on in age. I've had both units from each of their respective births and still find new ways to make them work for me. It's awesome.

GregMargie likes this.
    06-19-2015 06:44 PM