Hi
    I have only had the note pro 12.2 just over a week now but when trying to transfer music via kies or manually copy and paste from windows to the note the process just hangs and nothing transfers.

any ideas.
    06-21-2015 12:19 PM
    Normally I just drag and drop the music/video to a folder on my SD card and then run the App and point it to that. Often it finds it automatically.

Make sure your files are in formats that your tablet can play. I saw someone so silly that he copied the whole DVD to his SD card and wondered why it could not play.
    06-21-2015 02:15 PM
    Yes that's how i do it with the note 3, but at the moment the pro doesnt have a sd card in it. but you should just be able to transfer a single mp3 file over.to the device with out a sd card.
    06-21-2015 02:59 PM
    Just try to drag and drop directly to the Music folder in your internal storage. If it works, don't bother to use Kies.
    Go to Setting, About Device, click on Build Number 5 times to turn on Developing Options, then check USB debugging, uncheck Verify apps via USB.
    Connect my tablet to PC via USB cable, under 1 minutes, I have over 100 songs in my Music folder

Why am I unable to transfer music or movies?-music.jpg

This demonstration I did just show how simple to transfer files to a Samsung tablet. All my pictures, movies, musics are stored in external SD card to save space from internal memory SD.

Be aware that a defective USB port can charge normally but fail to transfer data. If option USB debugging already checked and your tablet is not detected by PC, you need to replace the USB charging port flex cable. Make sure you have Samsung USB driver installed.
    06-21-2015 05:13 PM
    My guess is it's a driver issue. Using an app called USBDeview uninstall all mobile phone related drivers, reboot windows and install drivers again.
    06-22-2015 02:26 AM
    Thanks Beut tried that but didn't work,
    When I try to load a album the pro will create the folder but not copy the mp3''s over.
    muzzy I will give that a go tonight.

Thanks
    06-22-2015 02:49 AM
    Make sure you have correct USB driver installed, if your PC doesn't recognize your tablet, then probably the problem is from USB driver or the USB port is defective. You didn't give a hint so it's very hard to figure out what is wrong. Did you see the tablet in your window explorer ? Did you window pop up a dialog that your tablet connected ?
    My tablet has no problem of transferring files, I had over 100 songs just under 1 minutes.
    You can try different cable, a micro USB cable works fine for data transfer if you don't another USB 3.0 cable.
    06-22-2015 10:58 AM
    Muzzy
    USB device not recognised, this is for my PC and Laptop

With USBDeview your talking about
    samsung M3 portable USB Device
    Samsung File-stor Gadget USB Device

Both device type are Mass Storage. are these your Mobile phone related drivers your talking about?
    06-22-2015 01:21 PM
    All sorted working fine now. I shut the pro down and restarted. Simples

These things are sent to try us
    06-22-2015 01:28 PM
    Glad you got it sorted. To be honest with you I erroneously assumed a reboot was something that everyone does as a logical first step. I should know better.
    06-22-2015 03:52 PM
    I do all my transfers by Dropbox within file manager it seems more reliable and quicker. Just not big files.
    06-23-2015 03:54 AM