SNP bricked?

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
So i tried to downgrade my rooted snp12.2 from lollipop to kitkat which resulted in it freezing at the samsung screen. I then went into odin and loaded up the chainfireautoroot but now i'm still stuck in the samsung screen on boot up!!!! :(:( What should I do next?

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Guess it didn't like that version of kitkat as installing the newest lollipop allowed it to boot up again... I wonder if i have to somehow get rid of lollipop before installing kitkat?

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda thinking that its a bootloader issue . . but i'm not sure how to advise you. Best to ask on XDA but even there it's hit and miss since there isn't much activity there either.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
So i tried to downgrade my rooted snp12.2 from lollipop to kitkat which resulted in it freezing at the samsung screen. I then went into odin and loaded up the chainfireautoroot but now i'm still stuck in the samsung screen on boot up!!!! :(:( What should I do next?

You need the bootloader, what version of Kitkat you are using ? Kitkat 4.4.2 NK1 ?
Before released the Lollipop OH2, many had problem with the OF4 ( bluetooth keyboard not working ), and they did flash back the Kitkat NK1.
You can flash any version , any region, as long as you have the right bootloader and firmware.

Last edited:

lexidium

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Happened to me and this is what I did:
Go to recovery mode. Power+volume up key.
Scroll down and wipe cache
then factory recover
then reboot.
It may take some time to reload apps but be patient. I had to restart twice and it's been fine ever since. Took about twenty minutes to sort itself

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to install the last version of kitkat but again it seems to be stuck.
P900UEU1BNI2_P900XAC1BNI2_XAC and P900UEU1ANC5_P900XAC1AND1_XAC
Even after doing your wipe cache.
Only thing that loads is P900UEU1COI1_P900XAC1COI1_XAC

Last edited:

Grimgrak

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Why do you have one file with BL CSC and AP loaded? I only load AP...... when flashing lollipop and it seems to work...
Maybe thats the extra step my kitkat needs.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I see many having a hang at Samsung logo when flashing back to Kitkat without Bootloader.
It's up to you as I only try to help.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma