Stick on Samsung logo screen even after wiping.

Xathian

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I've had issues the past week with random crashes, so following the guides online suggesting it I booted to recovery mode and wiped the cache.

This lead to me never being able to boot past the Samsung logo, when I boot the device it does the "Samsung Galaxy Note Pro" screen, then plays the music and the oval streak animation then "Samsung" is stuck on screen permanently.

After trying everything I decided I was fine with doing a full factory reset if it meant fixing this. I booted into recovery and wiped the cache and did a factory reset. The tablet reboots and STILL I am stuck on the Samsung logo. Nothing works to get me past this, I've been trying everything I can find on google for a week and nothing has worked.

I am able to boot to Recovery and Odin Mode, but I don't know what to do that can fix this. I tried using Kies3 to do a firmware install but it says Device Not Supported (I assume because the unfinished factory reset)

Xathian

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'll try this.

Although my Galaxy was purchased online and is from Uruguay I believe so it's firmware number is P900UBU0BOI1. I can just download that one instead of your link and it should work all the same, right?

Xathian

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
You did a factory reset so nothing to lose.
Boot to Download Mode: Power and Volume Down, then Volume Up to continue to Odin Mode
Use Odin to flash the firmware

After that if you are still stuck at Samsung logo, you may need to remove the back cover and apply pressure on the battery connector with your finger while power on.

It worked!

Beut you're my hero, thank you.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
All Samsung tablets regardless region are the same tablet, the differences are firmware and software customized for a particular region, like UK version will have more languages than US version due to different languages are spoken in Europe region.

If pressing the battery connector helps your tablet to boot, it should be re soldered due to hair line cracks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21