Printing Contact List?

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out how or if it's even possible to print out a Group of contacts from my contact lists.
I've tried everything I can think of but no luck. I actually only want names and numbers. If I could print to pdf that would be the best. I need to make notes as I talk with these people and I can do that in Adobe on the tablet
Hope someone can help.

The Fatyank

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Are your contacts synced with any cloud service? I keep mine in my Google account, as such I'm able to go to my contacts list in a browser and export it to a spreadsheet to manipulate as needed.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Well I went to Google on my tablet. (Note: I don't own a PC or Mac just my Note Pro 12.2 and my Note4 phone). Opened in desktop mode, went to Gmail, selected contacts then the group I wanted to print. Tapped the "more" button just above the contact list, tapped print and a seperate Web page opened up with all my contacts I wanted to print. I tapped on the the buttons, top right corner. Drop down menu gave me a print option. I selected it and it took me to my HP print screen. Here I selected "print as pdf". All the pages to print showed up on my screen, I then tapped on the pdf symbol on right side of screen. Pop up on bottom of screen said document was printing and in "My Documents" folder. Could not find document anywhere, in any folder. I have used this print system hundreds of times with no problem. I don't know where the file has gone. Maybe the Bermuda Triangle of documents or it's hiding with all those socks that disappear from the dryer. I even tried to upload to One Cloud but no luck.
I'm stumped!
I did export as excel type document but could not manipulate. I've got Microsoft Office for Android but it is limited.

The Fatyank

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
What file manager are you using (personally I don't use stock)?

I see a My Documents folder on internal storage on my Note Pro when I browse using Solid Explorer. Not suggesting you get that app, just reporting what I see. I've typically had to pull PDF files from that folder at times when certain apps placed them there.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm using stock but have used ES Explorer before. A problem I have is I don't have a file name to search. I'll reinstall ES and see if I can find the file

The Fatyank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49