Samsung note pro 12.2 sm-907A Sim not recognized error

A

AC Question

Had system for awhile and decided to add AT&Texas Sim at store. Tried 3 Sims and keeps saying no sim. Android 442. Looked for firmware or LA updates but to no avail. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung note pro 12.2 sm-pizza Sim not recognized error

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but what's the exact model number? Pretty sure Samsung doesn't have a device with the model number SM-pizza. :p

BigDaveM

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site

Not sure which is worse; auto correction or my not proof reading. My apologies.

It is a sm-p907a. Through the device I cannot get the OS beyond 4.4.2 and cannot find any firmware updates. Under settings "More Networks" Mobile Networks is greyed out.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Not sure which is worse; auto correction or my not proof reading. My apologies.

It is a sm-p907a. Through the device I cannot get the OS beyond 4.4.2 and cannot find any firmware updates. Under settings "More Networks" Mobile Networks is greyed out.
Mod note. Haha, no worries. I edited the title and moved the thread to the Note Pro 12.2 forum, where it'll be easier getting feedback from other owners.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you ever successfully used a SIM card in this device? Or did you get it used or refurbished from somewhere? It may be that the SIM reader is faulty, or there could be debris in there. Try blowing it out with a can of compressed air.

BigDaveM

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Have you ever successfully used a SIM card in this device? Or did you get it used or refurbished from somewhere? It may be that the SIM reader is faulty, or there could be debris in there. Try blowing it out with a can of compressed air.

Had system several years but first time trying a sim. Tried compressed air with no success.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

For the SIM card slot, it's not expensive and easy to replace. All you need is remove the back cover, then take out 1 screw to take out the SIM and SD flex cable.
New Sim Card Slot Holder Flex Cable Board for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12 2 P905 | eBay
s-l1600.jpg
If you want to update to Lollipop, download these 2 files and use your SD card to update

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...roblems-np12-2-blue-screen-2.html#post4963702
Remember to back up your files as after update, it automatically reset your tablet
Lollipop.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci