Accessories - List Here

pnwAl

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've ordered te following accessories for my Note (Have yet to receive any of these yet. When I do I will post pics and reviews.):

NEW GENUINE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE N7000 VEHICLE CAR DOCK KIT HOLDER - ECS-K1E1BEG
From ebay seller a2z-solutions-uk. $55 USD plus shipping (eBay item number 160684015343)

Sun Visor GPS Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 / i9220 from eBay seller rpas_express $11.75 USD free shipping (eBay item number 200679520582)

3x 2600mAh Battery +Dock Wall Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 i9220 NEW from eBay seller Gadget.hour88 for $12.99 USD free shipping (item number 250938482563)

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a gel case from Ebay to protect it. Delivery is 2-4 weeks from China, but I will let you know how it is once it arrives. Don't have a Note now anyway. I had to RMA it when the speaker died. Sucks to go back to 3.7" WVGA while waiting.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I bought the same case referenced above. It fits great and is about as minimal as it gets. It came with screen protector but I don't use that. The seam all the way around was a little rough so I had to trim that down. Now it is not quite as pretty, but hard to notice on the black. It does make it a little easier to hold on to and I am less worried about dropping it especially since it is a little big to hold one handed. Was delivered from China in less than two weeks.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have ordered the S line TPU case and a SGP screen protector, but they have not arrived yet.

I am not really a pocket guy and do not see myself putting the GNote in my pocket. Does anyone have experience with this type of holster? I know there are some that are horizontal and this one is vertical.

Amazon.com: PDair V01 Black Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000: Electronics

I have emailed Seidio and asked if they planned to make a case or combo for it and they said they would forward it to their research department to see if this is viable. Hopefully the recent sales data and the fact it is coming to the US will help them decided to make this option.

andshm

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
i've got for my SGN, leather belt pouch, micro USB on the Go cable, MHL HDMi cable, good AC 2.1amp charger, DC 2.1amp car charger, Samsung HM1700 bluetooth mono stream headset and lastly a mini bluetooth keyboard with mouse pad.

i think it should be a complete list of accessories for now. (still missing is a micro USB retractable cable)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

aharmsworth

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the S-Pen holder is nice, but again, there is an opportunity for something much better - in the old PalmOS days, there was a multitude of screen pens with built in pens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad