Pre-ordered Note!

maddog2727

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just did this a few minutes after midnight here in Western New York. Been wanting this phone for a while and I would've waited for Sprint to release their version, but their speeds have been god awful as of late and i'm at the point where it's only a $50 ETF.

AT&T's data has been pretty fast in my region.

Anyone else pull the trigger?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

artaqaf

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
i live in WNY also. i will be going to the AT&T store and pre-ordering today :D

i called them yesterday after doing some online investigating...apparently, if you pre-order online you "could" lose your grandfathered-in unlimited data plan...if you have it.

really ticks me off that this is even possible...the salesman on the phone was embarrassed about it and kept stammering. but yeah, ppl have lost that unlimited data plan somehow mysteriously when ordering a new phone from the AT&T site :mad:

congrats on the new phone!! :):):)

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I live in Syracuse and preordered shortly after midnight online. I had no problem adding a line and keeping my unlimited data plan on the line that will be used for the Note. But I didn't do a straight upgrade like you did. I also had to get the online chat support to set it up, since the preorder page wasn't fully functional to handle existing accounts last night. It is now...from what I see. This is gonna be a long 12 days!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket via Tapatalk

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I just registered for this forum because I preordered a white one today at the ATT store. I did not lose my unlimited plan. I have been reading this forum for months--since the Note was announced last September. I am happy the day has come that I could buy one. Looking forward to continued good info on here.
Elly44

artaqaf

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
nice Elly.

i am jealous tho, after going to 2 AT&T stores yesterday and traveling 1 hour 15 minutes round trip, i could NOT pre-order the Note at either store :mad::mad::mad:

apparently these 2 stores do not yet have it in their "system" yet, so nobody can pre-order them around here. unreal.

perhaps i will look into pre-ordering online. with my luck, i will lose the unlimited data plan lol :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol