Unlocked Phone Updates

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if I would buy a unlocked International Galaxy Note, how would getting ICS work once it is actually officially pushed out OTA?

I rather not get the AT&T Note due to LTE(I highly doubt it will be in my area by the end of 2013...), battery will be worse and I would rather the better battery and slightly quicker 1.4 dual core Exynos.

Thanks!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if I would buy a unlocked International Galaxy Note, how would getting ICS work once it is actually officially pushed out OTA?

I rather not get the AT&T Note due to LTE(I highly doubt it will be in my area by the end of 2013...), battery will be worse and I would rather the better battery and slightly quicker 1.4 dual core Exynos.

Thanks!

Once the CSC (Country Sales Code) for the country of origin for your GNote rolls out ICS, you would get the update via OTA. If the area that you get your phone from is slow on updates, once any of the Regions in the world release the ICS update you will be able to flash this stock ROM to your phone. Since the International GNote is sold unlocked, it is very easy to update with any stock ROM using odin and a PC.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm