Sprint Galaxy Note?!

PaulF

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
It's kind of a game. AT&T is exclusive and won't say for how long so people will switch to AT&T. Sprint leaks a phone so people will wait. I think if Sprint was getting the phone soon, they would say so for obvious reasons. I'm getting curious when the exclusive will end.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Would we assume Verizon would get the Note at about the same time if it is about an exclusivity deal with AT&T?

R1_Rydah

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
if sprint is getting the Note, they better let it be known before June.. or else I'm getting a International Note, and I'm headed to Straight Talk.. I know a few others who's contracts are about to expire, and are doing the same..

Reactions: discipler

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
if sprint is getting the Note, they better let it be known before June.. or else I'm getting a International Note, and I'm headed to Straight Talk.. I know a few others who's contracts are about to expire, and are doing the same..

Is Sprint got the Note I'd be all over it. I've also had this thought of going international with Straight Talk.
Sent from my rooted WHITE E4GT via TapaTalk

donntiger

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm eligible for a upgrade now. I wish we could get more then rumors on the note. Looking at the Evo 4g LTE,but would take the Note in a heartbeat over it. If I could get some concrete news before the release of the new Evo then I would be willing to wait for the Note. Need more then vague hints

arturorascon73

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually had a dream last week that I had an unreleased galaxy note that was on my sprint account and that lte worked perfectly. Dream was so real that I woke up believing it. Its not cool to be this obsessed with a phone.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's kind of a game. AT&T is exclusive and won't say for how long so people will switch to AT&T. Sprint leaks a phone so people will wait. I think if Sprint was getting the phone soon, they would say so for obvious reasons. I'm getting curious when the exclusive will end.

It may not be wise to leak the probability of the Note coming to Sprint soon while waiting to take pre-orders for the EVO 4G LTE. I'm just sayin'. :p

Reactions: fkpalm

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm eligible for a upgrade now. I wish we could get more then rumors on the note. Looking at the Evo 4g LTE,but would take the Note in a heartbeat over it. If I could get some concrete news before the release of the new Evo then I would be willing to wait for the Note. Need more then vague hints

I don't think Sprint would announce the Note before they deliver the EVO 4G LTE. If it's coming to Sprint, look for a July or August release. I'll wait. If not, we can always upgrade to the new EVO. Not a bad choice to have.

And now that it's released, the Sammy G III is a great choice, too. Which will be released first? Can we wait? Ahh...decisions, decisions.

Last edited:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Sprint would announce the Note before they deliver the EVO 4G LTE. If it's coming to Sprint, look for a July or August release. I'll wait. If not, we can always upgrade to the new EVO. Not a bad choice to have.

I hope that they wouldn't wait that long; the Note would be quite dated by that point. Maybe if it had some type of spec bump...

ssinaz

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This would be just about the only phone that stops me from getting the next EVO. Maybe a bump in in specs like Uncle Louie says.

But this looks like a fantastic device.

Sprint really needs some Phablet love.

defector

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
that at&t exclusivity mess has to stop,why they get all the latest and badest phone? am still not switching,waiting patiently for the g note on sprint. :)

defector

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
definitely ! agree with you on that,evo lte is tempting but that embedded battery is a turn off,the note or galexy3 ,decisions decisions.