MOD please remove this thread. Reposted in existing thread.

Last night I saw AmazonWireless has the SGN for $230. so I took the plunge......then jumped back out the water and canceled my order. **hangs head**

As much as I want this phone, I just don't want another bill. Currently have 3 lines with Sprint & I I let my impulses do the thinking for me. This is a great deal for someone looking to get it on AT&T. I believe this is why so many of them have already been sold--tired of hoping your carrier gets it. Maybe I just need to go the international route so I won't get locked into a 2-yr agreement.

I'm still dumbfounded Tmo is getting this before Sprint.
    04-25-2012 10:00 AM
    That sucks. I surely wouldn't want another phone bill either. We have AT&T and were both eligible for and upgrade so we lucked out. Hate being locked in for 2 more years through. Guessing it won't make you feel better but I know several people in the same boat with other carriers. Just like when the Iphone first came out and only available through AT&T. I don't know anything about the international version but sure someone on this thread could tell you the pros and con vs. us version. It might be the way to go?!?

This is a great deal, they must have just reduced their price. I bought my note from amazonwireless about a month ago for $249 with free 2 day shipping. I saved $75 (50.00 off price and 15.00 off tax) by buying through amazon. My husband couldn't wait 2 whole days so he bought his from the AT&T store. We both love our phones.

Hopefully you can get your hands on one soon! ~~Mary
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    04-25-2012 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD