Will an unlocked Galaxy Note Work on T-Mobile 3G

PhxBlue

Super Geek
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I asked this question in a different forum and was told that it is not compatible with T-Mobile AWS 3G, only edge but that it is compatible with At&t 3G/Hspa+

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The international Notes will only work on T-Mobile 2G. They have not been able to aquire 3G/4G speeds yet.

So you would need to get an AT&T Note and unlock it if you want to work on T-Mobiles network.

MissPorcelain

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobil advised me they couldn't provide more than 2G to my 4G Galaxy Note GT-N7000, an internat'l GSM; couldn't transfer old phone info into it, either. So far, not unmanageable.
Disappointing though.

awiz

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I've lost all hope for Note coming to Verizon, so any chance an unlocked version of the next Note can be used on my old Verizon 3g plan?

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Did you find a solution? I am only able to get edge.

There is a way you can get the att note to work on TMobile HSPA+. Search over at xda. I've heard that some people are getting mixed results on speed tests. I know you'll need root and be able to flash a radio.

TMobile is in process of converting some of their 2g 1800mhz band to HSPA+. So eventually we should be able to use the international notes on TMobile 3g/4G a well.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Lowndesw

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought an unlocked AT&T Note i717 and installed a prepaid tmob sim. It worked very well for three months, everything functional, 3g. Then I ported my boost number to it and lost the data. Voice and mms are ok. I found a good tmob tech that checked my APN settings, said they were all correct.

Any ideas??

Edward Clark

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys um yes I wanted to know if I could use simple mobile service on a t-mobile phone although simple mobile is on T Mobile's network but I wanted to know if you know this service to work well you're like when I get 4G speeds and other things like that I'm a 4G speeds that's the only think I'm really worried about like right now okay and I'm on the phone I'm trying to use is a use samsung galaxy note I 717 um yes that's why I asked I have an AT&T Galaxy Note I 717 and I'm right now I'm using simple mobile phone service even know that's on T Mobile's network and um I'm not getting 4G speeds on my um 4G LTE device and you know I want to take advantage of that and my service plan that I have to pick it out planner simple mobile and I heard from mobile apps on T Mobile's network so um basically wants to know if I could use what I want to buy another hehe Samsung denise has Samsung Galaxy Note T Mobile um and I would like to use it on simple

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12