How can i replace part
    06-10-2012 10:06 AM
    I assume that you can get it through your insurance if you have any or you can get it from your local best buy, radio shack or other electronics store.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
    arjun230 likes this.
    06-10-2012 10:13 AM
    When I lost mine, I bought a new one from Tiger Direct. It was black though, the only color S-pen that Samsung has available too. My phone and the original S-pen is white. Strangely enough, the black pen felt smaller in diameter and has a bit of a texture to it. It goes into the holding area without as much resistance too. I've since ordered a white S-pen but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm looking forward to seeing if it's been my imagination or if the black one really is smaller.
    06-11-2012 08:21 PM
    Where did u order the white pen from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    06-13-2012 08:45 PM
    I ordered it off of ebay. It still hasn't arrived, they said it would take up to ten days so it should be here by Monday. I'll let you know when it gets here.
    I went back to verify when it was shipped and found out I'd misremembered their shipping estimation. The auction says:
    Delivery:
    Estimated Delivery within 12-24 business days
    It could be another week or so!
    06-14-2012 05:34 AM
    My white S-pen came today. It came in official Samsung package and works perfectly. It also is a teeny bit bigger than the black S-pen and has a smooth surface. Curious that the two colors for the same device would have such differences.

Sent by a Galaxy Note - a phone & so much more w/Tapatalk
    06-15-2012 09:56 AM
    Thx. Guess ill check out ebay
    06-15-2012 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD