So the Note will never see Verizon?

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
So when the Note first came out I wanted it badly, problem, I have Verizon. All the rumors at the time said Verizon would get it down the road. Well, haven't seen it yet. So, this probably will not happen at this point?

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I am a Sprint & At&t customer so I'm not sure about Verizon. But my guess is that the other carriers were in a wait & see mode with the Galaxy Note.

Many bloggers, podcast, tech sites, and reviewers laughed at the Note when it was first announced last September. What they didn't expect was that the device would be as popular as it turned out to be, and rise to the top of Samsung's product line like it did.

Definitely no one expected that Samsung would be making a second generation of the Note, because many saw it as a niche device that only a few people would have an interest in owning. Boy were they wrong!

Over 5 million sales, and the device is always compared to every high end phone that hits the market. I think Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mo like many other underestimated it's popularity and passed it over.

T-Mo jumped on late, but saw the potential and will be getting there version next month.
I suspect Verizon and Sprint will not miss carrying this device the second time around when the Note 2 is suspected to hit this fall.

With Samsung having so much leverage now with the carriers, I also hope they can use that leverage like they did with the GS3, and not have the device renamed by each carrier, or multiple variants of the same device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair