how to bypass lock screen when not locked? change lock?

asexymind

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
android 4.0.4
settings | security
I chose "screen lock | secured with pattern," also "lock automatically after 10 minutes"

1. when I wake the phone up in that 10 minutes, it does not require my pattern, but still shows the lock screen. How do i get it to skip my lock screen and go straight to my home screen?

2. Until I know how to accomplish #1, I want to change it from "screen lock | secured with pattern," to "screen lock | None" - how can I do this? Currently, if I choose the "screen lock" option, it only allows me to change the pattern I use to unlock the screen, not choose other screen lock options.

Thanks!

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
android 4.0.4
settings | security
I chose "screen lock | secured with pattern," also "lock automatically after 10 minutes"

1. when I wake the phone up in that 10 minutes, it does not require my pattern, but still shows the lock screen. How do i get it to skip my lock screen and go straight to my home screen?

2. Until I know how to accomplish #1, I want to change it from "screen lock | secured with pattern," to "screen lock | None" - how can I do this? Currently, if I choose the "screen lock" option, it only allows me to change the pattern I use to unlock the screen, not choose other screen lock options.

Thanks!

Go to settings>security>screen lock. It will ask for u to put in ur current password then after that it should come up none,face unlock,pattern,pin,password for options. If u select none let then u will just have to swipe the screen to unlock it at all times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC