Current Note users, do you still love it?

HimOffTheTelly

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Just quickly reporting back to say loving it more than ever. Just waiting on JB and new premium suite enhancements now and it'll be even better. Here's to the G-Note 3 (or maybe even 4 if this baby's still going strong in 2014).

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Shanghaichica1

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had mine for 10 months and I still like it. I spilt water on mine last week and got a new replacement on my insurance. I'm still setting the new one up even though I've had it for 4 days now. It made me realise how much work I'd done to customise it as it's taking me a while to get it set up again just like a had it before. I've used iPhones in the past and all you had to do was connect it to iTunes and it was pretty much as it was before. I think it makes me realise the complexity of the phone more and the value of customisation.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I've had my since Nov and I'm loving it. I am waiting for the Note 3 with an even larger screen and better features. Can't wait, but I'm still loving my original note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Vandersof

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I know how the first few weeks and months can be a novelty with a new device. How are you feeling about the Note after several months? Are you still glad you went that way? Do you recommend it to others? Or are you wishing you swapped it out?

I appreciate your thoughts, they may help me figure out if the Note2 will be my next device.

I've had my note for 2 months. After every iphone there has ever been. Got tired of iOS. I really like it. I've rooted it. Customized it. Installed every substitute for my iphone apps. Synced everything with chrome. Used all Google apps. Everything.
Yet the novelty has worn off. I feel it is very big and Love it and hate it for it. But being a Mac "power user" I'm beginning to consider going back to iphone since it is all just so integrated. And in day by day experience, haven't found it that different.
Please talk me out of it! Hahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01