Over heating and not even on Charge. help!!

kev1961

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi All I am new in the forums so please forgive me if this was posted in the wrong place, am up to my ears in paperwork and have not had time to look very much. I have a Galaxy Note 1 and I have noticed this afternoon that the back is getting rather warm in my pocket and the battery is draining from a full charge to zero in about an hour, this morning I had it plugged into the car charger as it was draining and now this afternoon it's back on the normal electrical charger in the office. In my work I have to use whatsapp and facebook also email so the battery does take a beating and I do need to use a car charger but why is is dropping down now so fast, one hour from a full charge and the back is like a hot water bottle. Could this be the battery is dead or another fault. If someone could please give me a bit of help on this one as this thing is my lifeline at work!! and if it has to go away under the warranty then I will need to by another one to fill in or some cheaper one that can do all this note can. Thanks for any advice and help in advance. Kevin

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like your battery is toast. Im not sure if I'd even be using it in your phone right now as it might cause damage to your phone.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

kev1961

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi unglued94ta. Dos not seem to be doing it now and have it fully charged, I think I will be getting a new battery on ebay tonight anyways. Thanks for your reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12